- Support PowerPoint 2000 / 2002 / 2003 / 2007.
- It could provide the best capability to convert PowerPoint to AVI, WMV, MPG, BMP, MP3.
- Batch conversion.
- Support attach other audio track (MP3/WMA/WAV).
- Customizable video crop and pad for exported video.
- Customizable trim.
- Very easy to use.
Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4.0 Community Technology Preview (CTP) is available for download.
- Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2008; Windows Vista; Windows XP
- Minimum 75 GB available HDD space
- The host computer must have a minimum of 2 GB RAM, with 1 GB allocated to the host operating system and 1 GB allocated to the VPC.
- We recommend that the host computer CPU be at least a Core Duo 2 GHz processor.
- Service Pack 1 of Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 is required to access the VPC.
- Execute commands on a remote Windows computer
- Transfer files through an encrypted channel
- Retrieve information about the remote computer
- Make backups of your computers over the network
- Silently install software on remote Windows computers
- Silently administer the remote Windows computer (the user can stay connected: the commands are run in background mode)
The website is available in 5 different languages.
TrID uses a database of definitions which describe recurring patterns for supported file types. As this is subject to very frequent update, it's made available as a separate package. Just download both TrID and this archive and unpack in the same folder. The current library of definitions is up to 3550 file types and growing fast.
TrID is simple to use. Just run TrID and point it to the file to be analyzed. The file will be read and compared with the definitions in the database. Results are presented in order of highest probability.
Free Video to Flash Converter contains no spyware or adware. It's clearly free and absolutely safe to install and run.It's free for both personal and commercial use.
- XOOM is a top-down car racing game developed in XUL.
- Mines The classic game of Minesweeper recreated for Firefox. Includes several interesting variations, such as games with hexagonal rather than square tiles, games with multiple mines in some tiles, and an option to have the edge of the grid be free of mines (reducing the likelihood of you needing to make guesses).
- PingPong Another extension for classic ping pong game.
- Mozteroids A variant of the computer game classic, 'Asteroids'.
- Pacman Yet another Pacman-clone.
- Xultris Xultris is a variant of the computer game classic Tetris.