Xinorbis is a simple but powerful hard disk analyzer software. It shows a sophisticated mix of graphs, tables and tree displays which gives the user a complete overview of the contents of a hard disk, folder, removable or network drive.
It makes it easy to see the contents, structure and file distribution and file composition of a whole hard disk, directory, or mapped network drive. Includes full report creation.
- analyse a single drive, folder or merge several together in one report
- view the results by file type, attributes, size, user (owner) and date
- the Folder History feature allows you to compare the contents of a folder or drive at times and dates
- in-bullt powerful search engine (+ save results to a file or clipboard)
- find duplicate files (by name and size)
- complex report generation (with many user customisations) with export to HTML, ASCII, CSV or XML
- save reports and tables for later comparison or for inclusion in other documents
- shell support, scan a directory through Windows Explorer