Windows 8 - is a new generation of Operating Systems available in the market which is capable of running on a variety of operating systems. According to the presentation Microsoft, in Windows 8 significantly reduces the time of Startup and shutdown Compared to the previous OS Family of Windows. Close Attention has been paid to use Energy and Energy efficiency. Declared Support interface USB 3.0, connection Bluetooth 3.0, as well as Wireless and stereoscopic displays. One Innovation is the Face Recognition system users Via a webcam.
Few facts about Windows 8 OS
- All of the Traditional programs for Windows 7 will run on Windows 8.
- Windows 8 has the same system requirements as the previous version of the operating system: 1 GHz processor, 1 GB of RAM and at least 16GB of free disk space.
- Windows 8 uses a new Mechanism Called Hybrid Boot, Which Speeds up the Boot and shutdown of the system Several times. The Technology is a Hybrid of the Traditional "Cold" Boot-up and Resume After hibernation.
- Virus protection is enabled in the system by default. In addition, Windows 8 has improved means of preventing attacks, some of which are built into the kernel.
- Windows 8 supports Near Field Communication, Which Allows a Variety of digital Devices to Communicate with each Other, or, for example, with Special About labels using simple touches.
- In Windows 8 Has native Virtualization Technology Support for Hyper-V. This Allows you to run More than one 32-bit or 64-bit x86 operating systems on one computer.
- With the Portable Workspace, you can make a clone of the Operating system on a USB-Drive. Volume of the carrier must be at Least 16 GB.
- Added Functions to update and reset the system State. Refresh is Used in the Event That your Computer Has Become unstable and to update ITS State, without Losing Data and user applications. Reset can be Used to Bring the system to ITS original State at the time of installation.
- To enter the system Biometrics Face Recognition can be used.
- The enhanced system Has Support for multiple Monitors. Now you CAN Show the taskbar on any monitor, manage Wallpapers on Different Screens, Displaying the one Hand the start menu, and the Other - the desktop, and SO on.