SageThumbs is a very powerful shell extension which enables image preview for all popular images formats directly in Windows Explorer. It supports 162 image formats (224 extensions) via popular GFL Library. Apart from image preview it also comes with small utility functions like image format conversion, copy to clipboard and send by email.
SageThumbs can also enable thumbnails for Adobe Illustrator (ai), Postscript (ps, eps) and Adobe Acrobat (pdf) files, to do this you just need installed old Ghostscript library which is available at SageThumbs download page below.
Features of SageThumbs
- Extended thumbnail image view of Explorer folder
- Thumbnail image in explorer context menu (right-click menu)
- Extended info tips
- Support 162 image formats (224 extensions) via GFL Library
- Support additional 26 image formats via XnView plugins (if installed)
- Send by mail support
- One-click conversion to popular image formats support
- Wallpaper selection support
- Copy to clipboard support
Download SageThumbs – Free Image Preview and Conversion tool for Windows