Context Menu Editor is one of the must have freeware utility which allows you to add/delete application shortcuts, Win32 commands, files, and website urls to your desktop and folder context menu.
It simply helps you to minimize your repetitive work and save time. To use this software you must be logged in as an Administrator into the system.
Features of Context menu editor :
- The ‘Extended’ feature allows the menu item to show up only when you press and hold the SHIFT key while right clicking.
- You can remove the added menu items without going through the registry, simply by going to the Remove tab, selecting the item and right clicking it and selecting Delete.
- A list shows the list of all the menu items you have added which also shows the command and the Extended property.
- The Information tab shows the system information and also the WinSAT Score.
- To uninstall the program, simply deleted the executable.
- Since the program uses the Windows Registry, it is recommended that you either create a system restore point first or backup your registry settings before making changes to it.